PAY JUSTICE FORWARD
We all know how expensive lawyers can be. For immigrants seeking legal representation in their immigration cases, this is only one of many barriers to our immigration system that they face.
For over 25 years, Just Neighbors has eliminated this barrier for low-income immigrants and their families in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Regardless of the number of hours spent on each case, nobody pays more than the $100 consultation fee. In more than half of these cases, Just Neighbors waives the fee entirely as a result of the undue economic burden it brings to the family - providing immigration legal services free of charge.
To keep supporting families, Just Neighbors needs your financial support this Giving Tuesday to PAY JUSTICE FORWARD.
Help Just Neighbors raise $40,000 this Giving Tuesday to provide immigration legal services to 40 of our immigrant neighbors and their families. Together we can PAY JUSTICE FORWARD and open doors for our neighbors.
Temporary Protected Status
- Support a new immigrant in their journey to receiving Temporary Protected Status (TPS).
One Family's Consultation
- The only fee that Just Neighbors charges immigrant families. In most cases, we waive this fee.
PAY FOR AN
Afghan's Refugee Documentation
- Many Afghan refugees in the US lack travel documents. Without them, they cannot apply for any immigration status.
One Youth's DACA Renewal
- Support the DACA renewal process for one youth in our community.
PAY FOR A
- Supports one immigrant's journey to becoming a US citizen.
Need help paying justice forward? Contact Development Coordinator Ashley Pechinski at firstname.lastname@example.org